Mascot Juniors Rugby league Football Club (Mascot JRLFC) was founded in 1910 and is widely acknowledged as the oldest Junior Rugby League Club in New South Wales. We are currently one of the largest clubs in the South Sydney District.
The Football Club
Our club consistently fields teams in all grades from Under 5s to A Grade Men’s and Women’s with approximately 300 active players. The club is proudly based and plays its home games at Mascot Oval in the heart of Mascot.
Mascot JRLFC also has over 150 dedicated volunteers who provide their time to assist the club as Coaches, Managers, Officials and with General Administrative tasks.
Our Proud Past and Present
Mascot JRLFC has been a wonderful nursery for young Rugby League players.
Mascot JRLFC are the most successful South Sydney Junior Rugby League Club, having won more Club Championships and Premierships than any other club.
The club has produced 17 players who have gone on to play Rugby League for their Countries and includes some legends of the game. We have had numerous kids who have gone on to make successful sporting careers out of Rugby League and Rugby Union.
Mascot JRLFC currently have several former juniors playing in NRL Squads. Some notable names include,
- South Sydney Rabbitohs Captain, NSW and Australian International Cameron Murray,
- South Sydney Rabbitohs and NSW Origin Squad Member Keaon Koloamatangi
- New Zealand Warriors and Tongan International Addin Fonua-Blake,
- Manly Sea Eagles, NSW and Australian International Dylan Walker
- Cronulla Sharks Siosifa Talakai,
- Canberra Raiders Emre Guler,
- Melbourne Storm and New Zealand representative Reimis Smith, and
- Paramatta NWRL, New South Wales and Jillaroos star Maddie Studdon.
Finally, Mascot JRLFC welcome all kids and adults to play for our club regardless of their gender or ability. We are proud to say that our players currently enjoy playing, training and utilising our gym facilities free of charge. This wouldn’t be possible without the support of our community, local businesses, sponsors and our dedicated volunteers.